• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driveshaft or Exhaust

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Question is can I get away with hanging the TTI H pipe exhaust behind the headers and still install the driveshaft in when it comes in?

It makes sense that it should not be a problem. But then there are many things that caused a few problems when venturing away from stock.

I want to use the rack at the body shop for the exhaust while it is there.

As always thanks.

zupanj

Reaction score
Ditto what George said. My 3" exhaust with H-pipe went together very easily and everything fit perfectly. The whole job from headers back took only a couple of hours. I was using tti headers.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Thanks.

I will put the exhaust on and wait for the driveshaft. The exhaust will be heck of a lot easier using a buddies lift than on my back in the garage.

The driveshaft in the garage will be a piece of cake.

I have the exhaust and saw that H pipe and pictures across the net and thought I would not get the angle with the driveshaft if not on a lift.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my other carhad a factory H pipe I got off a '69 Charger parts car. dive shaft will go in without any trouble.

Back