• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drop down and rear quarter

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Of course not that is why 69 Hemmie is now calling me Rusty. If you did not know any better you would think I was building a car from parts. Oh the rear seat pan was not rusty. Also the fire wall was good. Only a third of the car will be original the rest will be Taiwan. :rofl:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No now only about a third of the car will be original. That is why Bob calls me rusty. The rest of the car will be Taiwan parts. Oh the back seat pan was good and the fire wall sub frame also good. If you did not know any better you would think I was building the hole car form Ordered parts. :rofl:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You Guys check out Palmer-Mopar-68. The kid is one heck of an body man also. My hat is off to him. Oh and his dad. Thank you Lee for the comment. Also my buddy Quickbird, Dave, and 69HemieBeep. This one is for you guy's :poke:

quikbird

Reaction score
Hats off to you guys. My rust problems were minor compared to yours. And I rebuilt the whole front end.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
And you call that Minor. :lol: Join the club Rust brother. Thanks for the encouragement I sure need it. Think at this point most people would have thrown in the towel. I don't give up easy. When your out driving quikbird give us a thought. Russ.

Back