• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dyno tuning is suppose to be done results seem to be there

nicanor

Reaction score
First I'd like to thank all that posted responses in the last post.

Just got back from a trip. Left the RR with the dyno shop for a week. They did all they could do they thought, then they found a serious vacuum leak coming from the carb gasket if I got the info correctly. Will find out more tomorrow when I pick it up. They replaced the stock gasket and also a 1 inch spacer I believe. It didn't change the overall torque or horsepower but the deseiling is gone, the stumble is gone and it will now burn the tires off in first gear, so they say.

Thanks again,
Barry

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Re: Dyno tuning is suppose to be done results seem to be the

nicanor said:
First I'd like to thank all that posted responses in the last post.

Just got back from a trip. Left the RR with the dyno shop for a week. They did all they could do they thought, then they found a serious vacuum leak coming from the carb gasket if I got the info correctly. Will find out more tomorrow when I pick it up. They replaced the stock gasket and also a 1 inch spacer I believe. It didn't change the overall torque or horsepower but the deseiling is gone, the stumble is gone and it will now burn the tires off in first gear, so they say.

Thanks again,
Barry

Hope the got it right for you Barry!

Back