• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Earl Intro

Earl

Reaction score
I farm for a living and have always loved mopar muscle cars. My two favourites were the charger and road runner.I now have a 69 road runner wich has always been one of my favourites. I now am looking forward to finishing off my car and putting a 383 stroker (496) in. I am currently looking at all the different options and parts that are available out there. There are a lot of different combonations out there. And am having fun picking out and ordering all the different parts I need for the build . And am looking forward to having a reliable high powered car.

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Welcome from France! Nice project you have for your bird! I am also looking for a 496 stroker kit for my 383! I think I will with 440 source kit. But I'm in the resto process for now, so it is not sure yet for the motor. So if you have any info or if you go for another brand let me know ;)
I'd also like to have a reliable high powered car :)

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey cool. Yes it is fun picking out part's but pretty pricey some of the part's just got my four speed transmission for mine had a 727 in it but I was looking at a clutch pedal. Gest that when they replaced the motor to a 72 it had the auto transmission on it. Well trying to put it back like it was. It is a two post 69 383. Well hope every thing come's together for you. Welcome again.

Back