• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust Tip

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
So the TTI's don't have a hanger like the stock ones????

droptop

Reaction score
Dale's Cuda Shop has the best price. They were $100 at the Nationals. Not sure if that was a show special, or their regular price. I bought a set for the convertible. Might be worth a phone call.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I got mine for my Charger from Dales for under $100, but that was at least 5 years ago. I got the ones for the runner at Hardens last year at the Nats for around $100. woulda got'm from Dales but I didn't see them there.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party on this one but if you are still looking for tips check with Mancini Racing. They have stainless aftermarket tips that look just like the originals and are cheaper to boot! I've got a set on my car (3") and they look excellent.

dobie

Reaction score
I got mine from Dale's as well 2 years ago at the Nationals. $100 I think.

droptop

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I know I'm late to the party on this one but if you are still looking for tips check with Mancini Racing. They have stainless aftermarket tips that look just like the originals and are cheaper to boot! I've got a set on my car (3") and they look excellent.

Are you sure they look just like the originals? Put a set side by side, and you will see that the SS are are rounded on the open ends, where the originals sort of have a point to them. Once you see the difference, you can spot them a mile away.

mcmopar

Reaction score
droptop said:
mcmopar said:

Are you sure they look just like the originals? Put a set side by side, and you will see that the SS are are rounded on the open ends, where the originals sort of have a point to them. Once you see the difference, you can spot them a mile away.

tips002.jpg
They look a lot closer to the originals than some I've seen. And some shops try to pass off the rectangular Dodge tips as "road runner" tips. To see the square Dodge tips on a road runner just makes me crazy.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Heh - thanks. My new license plate is due to arrive in about 8 weeks. The one in the photo expired. The new one will read
BBEEP 69

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
What are the dots in the center of the taillights of the white car in the first post?

One looks kind of blue

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
What are the dots in the center of the taillights of the white car in the first post?

One looks kind of blue

Blue Dots. They're a blue lense that goes in a hole drilled in the center of the tail light. It was popular in the fifties and early sixties. They show blue when the tailight is lit. They're also illegal in a lot of states.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there was a fad around here in the late '70s/early '80s to put blue lights under the rear of the car. I had soe on mine. went a long time before I got stopped. Ohio only alows red or amber on the back. Blue is for emergency vehicles.

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mcmopar. Clean your garage :lol: Beautiful paint :thumbsup:

:haha: :haha: Yeah - tell me about it! Every time I get it cleaned up it gets messed up again...

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
One of the long time Mopar street racers around here told me they used to mask off the Plymouth heart on the tail lights and paint the outside area black. When they're lit, all you see is the illuminated heart!

Back