• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE extra parts that need to leave my garage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikbird

Reaction score
I am getting ready to retire at the end of this year. Mrs Quik has decided we are moving after that day somewhere warmer. Being the wise man married for 35 years i said yes dear. That means that I need to pack up my current shop and move it. That means that all of the extra stuff i have laying around needs to find a new home so I dont have to move it. The following is a list of these extras I have that need a new home. I f you are interested please pm me or send a email and i can send photos of the items you are interested in. Items are currently located in Columbus Ohio. 43212.

3 speed wiper motor
rear leaf spring shackles
set of hemi leaf springs. these are replacements i bought about 10 years ago. not originals
front perches for leaf springs
glove box door
dash pad ac
radio bezel for standard thumbwheel radio
switch panel for dash
dash cluster with bezel, all gauges worked when removed from car
standard big block vacumn advance distributer with electronic kit for it
rear axle. 8 3/4 3.23 ears, i think open, 489 case
23 spline 4 speed tranny
lakewood sfi bell housing for big block mopar
set of van seats in case some of you are working on a990 clones

as mentioned, let me know if interested. my email is robgarrisonjr@sbcglobal.net if further photos and info needed
thank you for helping me clean out my shop

Bob Garrett

Reaction score
I am getting ready to retire at the end of this year. Mrs Quik has decided we are moving after that day somewhere warmer. Being the wise man married for 35 years i said yes dear. That means that I need to pack up my current shop and move it. That means that all of the extra stuff i have laying around needs to find a new home so I dont have to move it. The following is a list of these extras I have that need a new home. I f you are interested please pm me or send a email and i can send photos of the items you are interested in. Items are currently located in Columbus Ohio. 43212.

3 speed wiper motor
rear leaf spring shackles
set of hemi leaf springs. these are replacements i bought about 10 years ago. not originals
front perches for leaf springs
glove box door
dash pad ac
radio bezel for standard thumbwheel radio
switch panel for dash
dash cluster with bezel, all gauges worked when removed from car
standard big block vacumn advance distributer with electronic kit for it
rear axle. 8 3/4 3.23 ears, i think open, 489 case
23 spline 4 speed tranny
lakewood sfi bell housing for big block mopar
set of van seats in case some of you are working on a990 clones

as mentioned, let me know if interested. my email is robgarrisonjr@sbcglobal.net if further photos and info needed
thank you for helping me clean out my shop
What about the bezel.

quikbird

Reaction score
Wiper as previously discussed 100.00, dash cluster with bezel, ( which someone before me painted black) 165. Plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back