• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory Hood Pin Locks

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score
While working at Frederick Dodge back in the day I was going thru old inventory on the shelves and ran across these. I as Bob Sr. about them and he laughed and was surprised there were some still on the shelf. He said Chrysler had issued these late in the 1969 model year due to the fact that there was a problem with the hoods being stolen off the A12 Six Pack Cars, Bob had sold quite a few and was also victim of a few hoods being stolen off the lot! So he ordered a number of sets of these locks installing them on the A12's. If memory serves me they were listed in the last published version of the 69 Part Manual and maybe one of the dealer memorandums. I used them for awhile on my Superbird.

IMG_6609.JPG

IMG_6610.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome. You obviously have a lot of Mopar knowledge and history. Please go to the Introductions page and tell us about yourself.

Back