• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Faith

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get money returned for an event which included RV and car that got "postponed" twice

Roadcuda

Reaction score
They will take your money quick enough but it's a different story when you try and get it back when you need to.

droptop

Reaction score
At this point, there is no advantage to paying now. They will take your money at the gate if the show happens. I am beginning to have my doubts.

The Frog Follies here in Evansville has been canceled, and that is always the 4th weekend in August. That show has been going strong for 45 years.

The Mopar show that we had planned to go to this week in Kansas City has been postponed to the same weekend as Carlisle.

The NASCAR edition of the Rapid Transit Tour for the week following Carlisle has been cancelled.

The only show that we had planned this year that hasn’t been canceled is Cruising the Coast.

2020 just plain sucks.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm having second thoughts now too. I've heard that Mega Parts isn't going now, and there are a lot of guys from other websites not going. I'm going wait and see how their postponed June shows go then I'll decide whether to go or not.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I agree with just waiting and if it happens, show up and pay at the gate.

No car shows around here so far this year.

Back