• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender side marker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Reaction score
I noticed today my drivers side front fender side marker has gone AWOL.Has anyone got one I could have.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
bump9oi_997.jpg
Still looking for one.Where is the cheapest place to get new if nobody has a used.
That poor thing has been working under that car for some 5 years or so. You would think some one would stop and help :jester: Steve I don't have one

solid gold

Reaction score
What side is your driver's side on over there? :lol: Do you' ll still drive on the wrong side of the road? :huh: :drive: (only kiddin', Mate!). I think I have a nice used full set of them somewhere, but what would be the cost of shipping (across the pond) from Saint Louis, Missouri? (63125-4525) is my zip.

Steve

Reaction score
solid gold said:
What side is your driver's side on over there? :lol: Do you' ll still drive on the wrong side of the road? :huh: :drive: (only kiddin', Mate!). I think I have a nice used full set of them somewhere, but what would be the cost of shipping (across the pond) from Saint Louis, Missouri? (63125-4525) is my zip.
I'm sorted mate thanks.I managed to get one over here from a guy with a 69 Charger :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back