• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag paint

quikbird

Reaction score
Does any one know what paint is used to refurbish a fender tag? Mine needs some rust removal and repair.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Each plant was a little different. If painted it was body color some were held by one screw bent up when the car was painted then bent down and a second screw added, thus one painted screw. My car is out of Lynch Rd where some of the time which my car falls under the tag was hung with a wire near the steering column mount on the inside and didn't get much paint but it's not bent and two unpainted screws. If painted it was body color.

Last edited:

quikbird

Reaction score
here are some pictures on what I am working with. looks like almost a laquer and one side looks like it was hung up to dry and is thicker than the rest. thoughts?

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I already answered you...quit ignoring me....:toetap::toetap::toetap:

quikbird

Reaction score
I'm not ignoring you, just waiting for a constructive answer. Might have to paint it blue just to even up the balance.:bart:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
remember what happens when you mix yellow and blue..........:lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sorry..I know that's not tolerable on this site......:lmao:

Back