• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finaly got the trunk bedlined.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What a Job. Be glad to get out of the trunk area. Scuffed the entire trunk pan, bottom of package tray and every thing I could find. Gave it one last coat of epoxy primer. Then scuffed that and applied the bed liner. The reason for doing this is that I wanted it all sealed up tight. Also something that would be durable. This should keep the moisture for seeping in to the cracks. So here is some pic's. IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0102 (1).JPG IMG_0101 (1).JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Rusty before you did that did you weld the gas tank hangers to the bottom of the trunk floor?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea 69hemibeep. All that was done many moon's ago. Welded the hanger's on before putting the pan in the car. That would make a mess if I had not. Thanks Russ. Oh taped up the spare tire bracket did not figure it would be good to have it rough might scratch up my jack and rim on the spare tire. I did epoxy the heck out of it. :beep:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I also going to bed line the back seat pan and the floor pan. Also doing the bottom of the car. The K member and drive train will be black semi gloss. Thinking of using Epoxy primer and a little clear mixed should give me what I want their. :beep:

Back