• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fire wall insulation

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
IMG_0101 (3).JPG Know I have asked this before. Got my insulation for AC car fire wall. Just don't look rite. Trying to get it put in today. Look's different than all the pic's I have seen. HELP. Any one have pic's of it with A/C car. Russ. Here is the last piece have the other two in place but this just don't make sense. One piece where the ac goes and one where the E brake area is. This goes in between some where. I have not a clue.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just non a/c
No have vintage air going in. So now an AC car. Have the lower cowl insulation figured out it was pretty straight forward with help from you pic's. Do you need a pic of what is on the fire wall now to figure this last piece out. :BangHead:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
IMG_0102 (5).JPG Got the lower cowl insulation on today and the other two pieces are on the fire wall. Going to check setting in the ac unit tomorrow. The last piece of insulation went on the back of the heater box. Will look to see if I need to glue it to my ac box. Holding off the kick panel insulation for now till I hang the door's and put the fender's on to run the radio antenna in. Used the 3M glue to put the insulation on the lower cowl. Sprayed both the lower cowl then the insulation. Let it dry for a while then pressed the insulation on the cowl.

Back