• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fitech EFI SIXPACK or stock sixpack

Troublemaker

Reaction score
Gentlemen I’m converting my 70 RR 440 4 speed from a 4 barrel to a sixpack. Been toying with the idea of going to an EFI System and was told of the Fitech 6 pack throttle body. If I do that I plan on using the sniper tank, Edelbrock manifold, fitech throttle body and afuel regulator. Not sure which way to go. About a thousand more for the EFI System. This is a driver not a racer. No trailer, under its own power or it stays home.
Just wondering what your opinions are.
Thanks

TOMRR

Reaction score
I am Thinking Real Deal My self !!32718464_1913698105320671_3222433143789191168_n.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the EFI could be kinda fun... Had been thinking about going that route on the wife's Swinger. But now that she got her GTS convertible I'm thinking more about selling that car. Had two people try to buy it in the last couple of weeks so maybe that is a sign...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
If you can get what you want for it I say go for it Ray. I'm sure you can find something you can use the money for!!!:D

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this myself. My sixpack has been on my car at least 25 years and have no tuning issue. I haven't touched them in many years. The FiTech kit looks promising but I hear some horror stories with their products. Anyone do the conversion yet with success?

Back