• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fitech

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so you're painting the road runner red with flames then....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
howse bout dis.......recent sighting of retired phone cop car...former Pebble Beach attendee....

1969-plymouth-roadrunner-hemi1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've got all weekend.....and keep an eye to the sky Blue Boy....I'll be overhead in a couple of weeks with plenty of Agent Green....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and I'll be in Ohio's airspace........be able to get you and Quickbird in one shot.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
got it covered....we have a special heat seeking guidance system...so all I have to do it wait for you and Bobby to be together...it'll track all his hot air.......:blah:

quikbird

Reaction score
I don't think so, with all those people at the Nats claiming they have a 10 second car, or their car is worth millions, that is a lot of hot air to find us in. Going to have your work cut out for yourself! :bart:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
You haven't talked to Bobby much...have you? There could be a squadron take off of F-14s on full afterburner and he would stand out....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
shouldn't you be out working on ol yeller for the big show?

moparchris

Reaction score
Geez, can we get this back on track? Man you guys really are hurting my feelings. I need my safe place now.

I don't know of anyone running that system around here but I see the stickers all over the street outlaws guys cars. If I had to runa stand alone self learning FI system I think the MSD atomic is cool.

quikbird

Reaction score
I looked at it at the good guys show. They have that aux tank to handle the high pressure needs of the system so for about 1400 are all done and can keep using your fuel pump.

Back