• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FlightWolf Intro

FlightWolf

Reaction score
I recently inherited a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner from my Father. He owned the car for 24 years but never drove it. It had been stored in his garage the entire time he owned it. I am in the process of getting it roadworthy, then it will get some bodywork, then painted the original lime green. It appears that the previous owner had intentions of drag racing it. The heater has been removed along with many other parts that are hard to locate. I will need a lot of help putting it back to original. Thanks for all your help in advance!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome. I also restoring a runner. Lot's of part's to be found but getting most every thing. Lot of help from these guy's. just ask and they will help if they can. Car looks good from what I see. Lets see more pic's when you have a chance. :wave:

bjersauto

Reaction score
looks good you can get it road ready in no time keep us up to date on your ride. Steve

69RNR

Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Welcome from Salt Lake City, Utah!

Pete

Back