• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED floor shift steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjersauto

Reaction score
Quikbird you don't like green paint do you. But I have to say yellow is a lot nicer you see it coming from a mile away L.O.l Steve

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
but his car never comes outta the garage....:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::jester:

quikbird

Reaction score
Quikbird you don't like green paint do you. But I have to say yellow is a lot nicer you see it coming from a mile away L.O.l Steve

Steve, My color sensibilities have indeed evolved past the base levels of green and definitely to the higher level of bahama yellow. :groucho:

as for Dave: :bart: the bird currently runs and is ready for the salt to go away so it can come out and play.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
what salt? out local weatherman predicted a colder snowier winter than last year.this had to be one of the mildest winters Ohio had. I just need the ground to dry up so I don't plow thru the mud in the alley.

quikbird

Reaction score
The problem is that they keep brining the roads over here. need a couple good rains to wash it off yet. :upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back