• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flyball Intro

Flyball

Reaction score
While Im in San Diego now, my (and my roadrunner) former residence was Pittsburgh, PA. I owned a 68 roadrunner in 68. Unfortunately, it fell victim to an uncooperative tree that happened to jump in front of it on a cold and snowy winter day...so Im working on finding one again.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome From sunny Fla. Yea those darn tree's have a habit of getting in the way. Hope you find your new Runner soon and are back on the road having fun. :wave:

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Hum.
I'm not sure.
But I think Road Runners aren't normally arboreal.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Some one is exercising their vocabulary :thumbsup:

And expanding my range.:lol:
I'll try and spend more time here.

Greater Roadrunners have expanded their range into southwest Missouri, western Arkansas, eastern Oklahoma, and Louisiana, where they occupy less typical habitat that includes red juniper landscapes, scrubby woods, loblolly pine forests and upland hardwood stands. Roadrunners avoid heavily forested and densely populated areas, but can tolerate sparser suburban development and open farmland.

Back