• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found me a new bird

cosgig

Reaction score
Not sure what to do with it yet, but it’s got a few cool options. 4 speed, console bucket seats, with a gold and black interior. I bought it as a parts car, but it has a title and tag, and it all matches the body and dash. Still on the fence about this…

8771CC95-FA6C-4EAD-B65B-2958498BA251.jpeg

450CA657-54EA-4C21-A201-24DAB7950D5B.jpeg

cosgig

Reaction score
How is it as far as rust goes?
It’s not bad in the structure area, but it needs a trunk pan and rear quarter work. It also needs the area around the rear window, the package tray and the Dutchman panel, with the car came 2 quarter skins, 2 outer wheelhouses, the Dutchman panel, at least one of the window corners, a trunk gutter, all new but not AMD. Also included was a package tray and braces cut from a donor car. The floor in the car has been redone, but it needs the 4 speed hump cut and reinstalled. There are a couple patches on the firewall, and a small bit of work on the drivers inner, but the engine bay is solid. The trunk lid is really nice, as are the front fenders and doors. It is a console 4 speed bucket seat car, none of that came with the car, the rear seat is there, the dash, 4 speed pedals most of the front end parts except maybe all the pieces from the grille, front bumper but no rear, and a shitload of other smalls that I’m sure got with the car. It’s got potential.

No motor or trans, but I have a 383 for it, no trans. 8 3/4” 3:23 rear, but no SG, at least it doesn’t act like it.

Last edited:

V.R.D

Reaction score
if you can afford to do it go for it. you can get the 4 speed and s/g as you go

RKNRLR

Reaction score
The standards for parts cars vs cars worth saving have changed dramatically in the last few years. I say piece it together and get some fun out of it.

Back