• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Found this project on hemmings $6750

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That for the money looks like a good buy, got some metal work to do but the floors look good. It comes with an 8 3/4 rear but looks like a chevy diff under it as it sets. I don't see where there is any glass or interior and looking at the trunk floor and rocker panel it may have been a race car at some point., fuel cell access in floor and rivets where the tend to crack on racers.

Last edited:

quikbird

Reaction score
I agree it doesn't look too bad but there are concerns. parts look like came from several different cars. car has been in an accident and some damage is still evident, especially on the drivers front inner fender panel. I noticed that there appears to be some holes cut out in the transmission tunnel but no clear picture of their exact extent. the front corner of the cowl needs a very close look, obviously the back glass channel needs rebuilt. not sure about the rivets in the sill plate, all the drilled holes on top of the windshield in the roof makes me nervous. still not a bad price for what you are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back