• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front door panel's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One company Tamrazs say I have to transfer the metal trim with window fuzzy to their panel. I don't have any panels to get this from what the heck do I do. Wonder if Classic Industries has that all ready attached to their panel's. Boy what a pain. Not having any of the interior trim is killing me. Russ. :praying:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The door panel and the "window fuzzy" don't have anything to do with one-another. Two separate items. The door panels tuck up into a piece of stainless trim that screws to the door. If you don't have the stainless trim for the doors and the rear trim panels you'll need to find those somewhere. Get your door panels from Legendary. The cat whiskers (window fuzzies) just pop into the opening in the door for the window. Here is a source (one of many) for the cat whiskers:

https://vansauto.com/product/cat-whiskers-68-70-b-body-2-door-sedan/

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So the in side door panel slip's under trim. I will have to check my door's. Like I said who ever had this car striped it. Door panels not their so I assume that the trim is also gone. So is their any thing on the Stainless steel trim between it and the window. Russ.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing between the stainless trim and the window. Just the top of the door frame painted the interior color. Google some pics of a '69 RR interior and you'll see how it fits together.

I know that your car is a post (coupe) model. If it doesn't have the A87 Décor Package, or you aren't upgrading to the Décor Package, the trim should be painted to match the inside of the doors. A87 or non-A87 also determines which style of door panel is needed - if you want a factory original appearance anyway... Your car, build it how you want...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see that ACME. What kind of trim is in side around the pop out window in side. Is it belt way trim o

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the help. Manage to get The front and back set from Stephens. Hope I don't have any other Items that are not repop. or sold. Yes they are bight work trim. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So why should I get the door panels from Legendary. Instead of Classic. Is Classic a cheaper make. Russ.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my car had all new Legendary interior in it when I got it, quality product. Can't say how Classics is.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Classic sells Legendary stuff. Once again there are only two manufacturers of mopar interiors PUI being the other and they are very limited on mopar mostly chebby and ferd

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks Dave on the starter info. Think if I needed a starter would try NAPA first then Summit racing. Ok so classic sell's Legendary also. They have 25% off rite now and can get a good deal. On the door panel's. Russ. :beep:

Back