• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

front windsheild trim

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
After test fitting the trim noticed the bottom trim goes past the A pillar. Found two stainless steel clips with the wind shield clip's. It look's as if they fit in the end of the trim and attach to the door jamb. They kind of stick out is that natural. I did not have the trim when getting the car. Any thought's would be grate. Or even a picture. Thanks Russ. :BangHead:

droptop

Reaction score
That is correct. The bottom trim goes all the way to the outside of the A pillar and attach with a clip and a single screw.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So nothing cover's it like the door rubber seal. Funny that it stands off like it dose not flush. Thanks droptop. Still would like to see picture of it mounted. Russ.

droptop

Reaction score
So nothing cover's it like the door rubber seal. Funny that it stands off like it dose not flush. Thanks droptop. Still would like to see picture of it mounted. Russ.

I was going to say you will have to ask picture boy, but I see he couldn't miss an opportunity. LOL.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey at least he has pics. Thanks Bob. This helps. Looks like I will have to bend them a little. To form to the angle.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I was going to say you will have to ask picture boy, but I see he couldn't miss an opportunity. LOL.
Thanks droptop. I was just waiting for Bob to send a pic. I have been saving all the pic's. Bob is better than the B body book I bought.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how we're going to fit "Picture Boy" into his already lengthy call sign. Not much room left when he already has "Sponge Bob Square Wheels the Bombastic Cowboy Super-Hero" working for him...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I don't know how we're going to fit "Picture Boy" into his already lengthy call sign. Not much room left when he already has "Sponge Bob Square Wheels the Bombastic Cowboy Super-Hero" working for him...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have to find a way to get all of that in there, 'cause it fits so well!!:lol:

quikbird

Reaction score
Usually get the ice at least once each year. Been very mild this year. Everything going under us through Tennessee etc. I’m okay with that. Supposed to be almost 50 tomorrow so might have to at least go around the block.

dcala84141

Reaction score
How hard is it to replace my front windshield trim on my 68 RR. There is some dings that I would like to fix. Someone told me I have to replace windshield seal

quikbird

Reaction score
the pieces of trim are held in with clips. not connected to seal. need special tool to ease the clip open to pop trim loose.

Back