• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuses

Shademaker

Reaction score
Has anyone changed their fuse panel from the glass type to the blade type modern fuses?

droptop

Reaction score
What would be the advantages for doing this? Can’t think of anything that would warrant this kind of time and money investment.

Shademaker

Reaction score
Might just be green at this but how would I go about adding electrical components without doing this? I want to install a radio and there is a wire for a Tach in the radio fuse. I also want to wire install electronic exhaust cutouts

V.R.D

Reaction score
you can buy a stand alone fuse box and wire the add-on's in to it.

quikbird

Reaction score
Lots of co’s have a stand alone fuse block. Just run a wire from battery to it ( with a fuse), and then feed whatever you want

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The back side of my fuse box has several places where you can plug in extra wires. They take the terminals show below Check yours to see if it has them also.

phi654065.png

Shademaker

Reaction score
The back side of my fuse box has several places where you can plug in extra wires. They take the terminals show below Check yours to see if it has them also.

View attachment 33131
Mine does as well but I am not sure it was wired right and I am trying to figure it out. The radio fuse doesnt power the radio when I plug into it. Been trying different fuses like the cigar lighter and none seem to work like they should. However besides the radio all the electrical on the car works correctly.

Back