• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting car into a roller

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea if I could get my car forward about three feet. Then would have more room in the paint booth. Want to get the hood painted and trunk lid. Just don't have enough room in the booth. My plastic did not hold up long enough. Cheap plastic for cement slab. Thought it would hold up but the fl. sun destroyed it. It is working in side fine sun cant get to it. Had to order some green house plastic say 6 year warrantee. :lol: Not. Just as long as it will hold up another year should have all the painting done. Well all you guy's restoring your car hope their is six of you or so. I watch Gas Monkey and they turn a car around in six week. Just wonder what steps they cut out. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Time lapses probably 3 to 6 months I’d say
Yea if I can stay out of the gray bar motel. dmartin. :lol: Trying to get rear end under it and put some tires on it then up front got some caster wheels and making a bracket to affix them to where the bumper will bolt on. Just so I can roll it forward for now. Russ.

Last edited:
Back