• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

good glass guy in New Jersey?

copper1974ebody

Reaction score
I live in central New Jersey, Toms River near Seaside Heights and i'm having trouble finding a good glass guy to sell me a new windshield and install it. I would be willing to load the car on my trailer and bring it to them if they aren't real close to me. It sucks because i am at the point where everything is coming together now i can't get a windshield done. I have done them before but is a pain and I honestly figure the glass guy would be the one responsible if he breaks it during the install. e-mail me at home copper1974@hotmail.com

thumbnail_IMG_0535.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
problem is mainly that glass people are only used to doing the glue in type of windshield. they have less skills at this than you do probably. this is not that hard. if coyote and I can do it, and we did, so can you. took us about an hour to put it in.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Did you use the rope trick to in stall it. Also a lot of soapy water. The rope is a small size put it in the gasket where the glass goes then pull it out over the glass makes the gasket roll out over the glass. I have used this method a few times. The darn corners are the worst. I called a glass installer and by me buying the windshield if he broke it would be on me to buy another one. RAT"S. :praying:

Back