• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gun carry permit

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Know your right's. All someone has to do is say you pulled a fire arm and you could be in trouble. We do not have the right's we think we do. Their is so many new gun law's that we are not aware of that has passed in many state's. This because they want all our gun's. Our freedom's are going away while we sleep.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Still pro gun in AZ and passing laws in our favor but that could change in the voting booth

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I can not tell the story yet but all I had was a flash light and was on my property. Had someone shaking my window's with loud music coming from a side by side. Asked them to turn it down and that vehicle was not legal on the road. Next thing I know I was arrested saying I had a fire arm at 1 am in the morning and this happened at 9 pm or so. So beware is all I can say now I can't own any weapons at all not even a stake knife. Until we get it cleared up in court. Their goes a lot of my money to finish the runner. :elmer:

Rich B

Reaction score
I can not tell the story yet but all I had was a flash light and was on my property. Had someone shaking my window's with loud music coming from a side by side. Asked them to turn it down and that vehicle was not legal on the road. Next thing I know I was arrested saying I had a fire arm at 1 am in the morning and this happened at 9 pm or so. So beware is all I can say now I can't own any weapons at all not even a stake knife. Until we get it cleared up in court. Their goes a lot of my money to finish the runner. :elmer:

Sorry to hear on that Russ. Indeed, they can be a pain in ass. We had fire cracker boy on the other side of the pines grove a few years ago. Was a drought summer and this idiot (not the 4th) was setting off rockets. So I’m getting this fall out on my roof windows and we’re not close. I walk over with my flood light, 2 small kids running around while the launch master is performing his craft. Said to him- your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Explained the mitigating circumstances and all operations seem to of ceased then. No, wasn’t that nice about it lol.

Back