• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Happy B-Day Miss B5 Hemi-Runner!
:beep: :banana: :party: :banana: :party: :banana: :beep:

Any progress being made down at the body shop???

Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I just returned from the shop, he fired two guys so its just sitting. He claims there is a real good body guy coming in to finish it :bs: I'll check next week and pull the car if he feeds me another line of :bs: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I just returned from the shop, he fired two guys so its just sitting. He claims there is a real good body guy coming in to finish it :bs: I'll check next week and pull the car if he feeds me another line of :bs: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Happy Birthday from me too! :cheers: Too bad you can't take it for a:drive: to celebrate. Didn't he give you that line about another body guy before?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Happy B Day to the Birdie!
has anyone ever had a GOOD body shop experiance?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Happy Birthday from me too! :cheers: Too bad you can't take it for a:drive: to celebrate. Didn't he give you that line about another body guy before?
Yep thats who he fired :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Yep thats who he fired :toetap:
If that's the case, I'd say pull the car out of there. I think you've given him more changes then he deserves to get the job done. :brickwall: It sounds like he dosen't wants your money. :wave:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Happy B Day to the Birdie!
has anyone ever had a GOOD body shop experiance?

The guys doing my Malibu have been great...knock on wood...

Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
besides not really wanting to tear another car apart, and not be able to drive it, all the body shop horror stories make me want to either leave it yellow,scratched, and cracked. or, take a roller to it. I was in school with a guy that had a '70 Duster. painted his with a roller. Looked good untill you got close to it. But that's where I'm at anyway....

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
HBD! It's gonna be a busy year in 09... a lot of bd cakes with 40 candles.

...and a couple of "interlopers" with 41 candles... :lmao:

Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Plymouthfan said:
HBD! It's gonna be a busy year in 09... a lot of bd cakes with 40 candles.

...and a couple of "interlopers" with 41 candles... :lmao:

Ray

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mine's June 4th. birdie wants to go to Jerry's Curb Service

Roadcuda

Reaction score
My car will turn 40 on May 25th. That means a double party, it lands on Memorial Day this year! :cheers: :drive:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Went to the shop again today, I must have appeared to be p/oed the other day :toetap: Well he had everybody working on it today, we shall see :popcorn:

Back