• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hard lines

Big Mo

Reaction score
Installed new brake and fuel hard lines Friday. Got lines from Right Stuff a couple years ago. They fit ok but they needed to be adjusted to really fit into place. I made one of the oops again looking for the line clips that hold the lines to frame. Couldn't find them so called Right Stuff and ordered, Ouch- Ouch-Ouch- they cost about 28.00 but shipping and handling cost 27.00. Will not do that again. Then to top it off I found the clips,(darn that brain fade) I do know that I would not like to try bending the lines from straight lines. THIS SHOULD NOT BE IN ELECTRICAL- SORRY- DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE IT>

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not to worry Big Mo you will get the hang of it. Yes got mine from inline tube and they did not send the hanging clips with the set. So went to classic instead and that cost me. Keep up the work and have a good one buddy. Russ.

Back