• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have to put the runner on hold.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well Guy's you might have me here more than before. Now stuck in the house. Yea my spine went out on me again and it will take awhile to heal. So the runner will have to go on hold till I can get back into shape enough to move freely. Probably will end up back at the doctor and don't like doctor's. Well every one have a good one. Russ.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I feel your pain Russ.I spent Monday putting my new headers on, and my back let me know about 4am, Tuesday it wasn't happy with me. Still lets me know that from time to time. Take it easy and heal up.

dmartin

Reaction score
Will be praying for you brother my back let’s me know it’s there everyday getting jarred around in the big truck

droptop

Reaction score
I'm right there with you Russ. I tore the meniscus in my left knee while in Carlisle. Long story, one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments that I am living to regret. Seeing the surgeon on Wednesday.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Sorry Russ, heal fast, stay focused on the rehab. Things will get better!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks guy's for all the sentiment. I is has been a battle for years. Been in and out of hospital round and round with doctor's. I hate pill's they all have side effect's. So I am back to taking them just too keep the pain down. Yea droptop sorry to here that. Hope you get better. The thing is I have crushed-impacted and misaligned disc in my lower back. With arthritis has moved in to the area oh boy. Well getting old suck's. My brain say I can and my back say's I shouldn't have. Lol. Ouch. It only hurt's when I laugh. HA. HA. :kartman: NOW WHERE IS THAT PILL ASSISTANT!!!!!##%%@#?????

RonLiv

Reaction score
I hear ya on the Arthur Idis. I've had both my hips resurfaced from the stuff.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea you said a mouth full their Dave. Just to say that car sure look's better painted should give you a good feeling when you drive it now. If you come across any spare parts for an old roadrunner lover let me know. Beep beep.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I don't have much in the way of spares since the fire, but whatcha need?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Harold & Russ - hope you both recover quickly. Sorry to hear that you guys are hurting.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sorry guy's I Meant parts for my body not the car. Ok. So far have been able to get most of the part's for the car. Rite now looking at inside car trim part's. Tried to get a bolt set for the fire wall the steering Wheel mounting plate. Part's mix is out of them. But will have them in about six week's. Thanks I will keep you guy's in mind. Sorry for the fire Dave hope it did not get to much of your stuff. Man a fire bad news. :thumbsup:

Back