• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head liner going in.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If I am not wrong the first thing is to install the head liner before putting any thing else on the car. That is like window trim and the windshield's. Mine was even raped under the trim for the pop out window in the back and found it under the eve trim over the door's. I am going to tape the front roof and mark where the inside trim bracket's go. Any other suggestion's would be grate. Russ.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Mark it all the brackets and supports. I haven’t installed one myself, but those I’ve seen done, most start in the center and work towards the front and back.

dmartin

Reaction score
Oh yeah I had a good time installing mine with the windshield and rear window in, wasn’t to bad you gonna put the insulation and boom mat up there, do you have a heat gun it helps

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes have a heat gun D. 69hemibeep got a band new dome light yes won't for get that part for sure thanks for the head's up buddy's. :thumbsup2:

Back