• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head liner.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any one bought a head liner recently. Or where is the best place to purchase one. I am not far from buying it. Getting thing's before they go up more. Most every thing I have ordered has gone up since last year. Not too much but still going up. Appreciate any input. Russ. :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Classic Industries carries Legendary head liners. Sail panel material is not included reguardless what the discription says, ask me how I know.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
May be you got shorted on the sail panel cloth. So it is a good product. This is something I don't want to get cheap on. Wish they made a plastic inner sail panel piece. For back their that would be fine with me. The board type seem to have sucked up a lot of moisture over the year's and started to fall apart or deform. Appreciate the help. :thumbsup:

Big Block

Reaction score
Russ, I ordered direct from Legendary. They did a great job. They make it right there. Talk to Tony. 1-800-363-8804 You give him your tag #'s and he'll know exactly what color, etc. you need. I ordered the headliner and back seat covers and sailboat panels and carpet. You put them on with Velcro. He has everything for interior. Very helpful. Got it when promised. Took about 6 weeks.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks Big Block. Yea just gathering parts ahead so when I get their I will have it IF I don't order two. I have two front windshield trim's over ordered. That is the old timers thing kicking in again. :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Velcro thing lasted about 15 minutes in our heat, I had to epoxy the original spring clips to the panels. Classic was to correct the ad that stated sail panel material included because it's not. Oh the sail panels are larger than original if that matters to you.

dmartin

Reaction score
Hey Russ I put a black screw in mine and it has held for this long

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks dmartin I will keep that in mind. I would go with just a plastic type if I could find them that have the grain look finish. I see them for other cars in classic but not sure if they would work. Oh well a while before I get to that point but looking ahead for when I get their. Russ. :thumbsup:

Back