• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight bucket and adjuster install?

Smokngun

Reaction score
Finally starting to get some little stuff put on the roadrunner!

First question: Did I install these adjuster nuts from the wrong side? It made sense to pull them through from the back, but now that I've seen some fuzzy pictures, I think they might push in from the front.

Second: Locations of headlight buckets. I have read that the buckets for 69 RR's are marked R-HI, R HI/LO, L-HI, L-HI/LO to determine their locations.

The buckets I have are marked LI-1, LO-2, RI-1, RO-2. They "look" like the right ones based on some pictures I've found, but are they? If so, where do they go? L & R are obviously Left (Drivers side) and Right (Pass side). Are the I & O Inside (Hi Beam) and Outside (Hi/Low Beam)?

18739853_1887106901511644_1109047366830595340_n.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If you look into the section listed Parts and Material around bottom of page it might give you what you want. The adjusters look rite to me maybe someone else will point it out. I will look at my set up and see if in side is bright or out side. Russ. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You have the little treaded inserts in backwards. I can get a picture if you like

Back