• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Headlight splash shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know of a source for the inner fender upper headlight splash shield on my 1969 RR? I'm talking bout the plastic panel held on by two screws that is located at the formost part of the inner fender at the top. I assume it blocks debri from the rear of the headlights. I have the seals that accompany the plastic shields, but I'm missing the one for the left fender. All I can find is e-body ones.

Alan

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Let me look in my stash, it might be tomorrow before I can reply

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Oh well, thanks anyway for looking. Do you know what the actual name or part number of those pieces so I can search the Web better for them?

Alan

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Mopar part numbers are. 2786258 RH 2786259 LH No rep. have to buy used. The rubber part is available that is a part of the splash protection. Don't see why someone has not made a fiber glass replacement for these or something else. Good luck. Try Stevens performance. Tony. Try search mopar junk yards and you will find a lot of people very quick.

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Still need the left shield # 2786259, can you send me pics and price? Thanks

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back