• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner

Big Block

Reaction score
Yes, it is saddle Tan. it looks pretty nice with the dash and everything should be good.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One more thing to X off the list. Good job buddy. :thumbsup2: I see those pillow's that is hard on you legs back their. Keep it up your making progress.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I thought he had been living in it, looking for a Coleman lantern and stove :thumbsup2:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wasn't too long ago that I was crawling around on the bare floor of mine too. I remember it vividly. Drag your knee across one of the rear seat mount brackets or one of the jagged spot welds for the four-speed hump - that will certainly challenge your threshold for pain... I knew EXACTLY what that cushion was for... :cursin:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes address is 3333 Roadrunner. That is what my wife say's. She thinks I need a mail box on the garage. Spend more time on the car than in my house. LOL. Keep it up Big Block you getting their.

Big Block

Reaction score
At our age we need a lot of cushion on our knees and to sit down and roll around on. it is kind of hard, the old body doesn't like to move like it used to. we do spend a lot of time on our cars, I guess because they are a baby to us.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I am with you on that. I am sore all over working on the dash. The metal floor pan is not for giving and sitting on the tunnel is rough. Those console mounting plates are are a real pain in the butt. LOL.

Back