• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater boxes 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
have restored heater boxes for sale. each one was disassembled, metal parts blasted, new gaskets, new heater core, and come with the brace that connects to underside of dash.the motors are tested and the part number is stamped on the front. the price for the currently registerd members is $475 or make an offer. this year i have heater boxes for the following years 1967, 1 for 1968 or 69 (same part #), and 1 for 1970. all are for B-bodies non a/c. also have an E body heater box that is color correct for a 1970 non a/c. would prefer to deliver them to carlisle if anyone is interested. i acn send more pics of the different models.
IMG_1363-1.jpg
IMG_1375.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1364.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Re: heater boxes 2010

No, I just thought if you did, you may not have to look for any cores. I'm sure most people have a core and if they would get a break in price they would get it to you.......just saying..... :thumbsup:

coyotekiller

Reaction score

I bought one of these and he really does a great job on them well worth the money he is asking. :beep:

ykf7b0

Reaction score

Do you offer heater boxes for air cars? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back