• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater boxes 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
have restored heater boxes for sale. each one was disassembled, metal parts blasted, new gaskets, new heater core, and come with the brace that connects to underside of dash.the motors are tested and the part number is stamped on the front. the price for the currently registerd members is $475 or make an offer. this year i have heater boxes for the following years, 1 for 1966, 1 for 1967, 1 for 1968 or 69 (same part #), and 1 for 1970. all are for B-bodies non a/c. would prefer to deliver them to carlisle if anyone is interested. i can send more pics of the different models.
IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3615.jpg
IMG_3611.jpg

mac

What ?
Reaction score
thanks. was actually busier than usual. had a total of 9 to get together this year. the ones in the pics are the ones i am taking to carlisle. all the rest are already spoken for.

chapdog105

Reaction score
Those look awesome Mac!
I'll be getting a hold of you in the winter to rebuild mine if you're available. I have just about all the new parts needed for rebuild, but I couldn't make it look the way you can. It's another thing on the list of things to do when I get the vert back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back