• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellephant

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It's cool, but the old ones look better and for $22,000.00 with electronix I think most of them will end up on the track racing.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I think it is awesome. I hated the Charger they debuted it with but the engine making 1000 H.P is great. I have both, an old school 528" Hemi making almost that much on motor & way more than that on both kits and also a new school 345" (5.7L hard to say) Hemi in my 2012 Challenger. I respect them both. Love my old school muscle & old 2nd Gen Hemi's but the new technology is awesome also. little ole 345", 20+ MPG never driving easy with 6 speed manual & still about a 13.8 car in the quarter at 4480+ lbs is nothing to complain about.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
After watching some of the car rebuild shows. Just a thought of how much you have to do to get the computer to run an engine. For that reason alone I will stick with old school motor's. That is of course mine dies and cant be fixed. :beep:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Not difficult to convert a carb car to f.i. these days with the bolt on self learning kits available from FAST, Holley, MD etc.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea it is pretty straight forward I suppose. But if I can get this car back together as it was I will be lucky. Thanks for the info. Maybe in the future maybe forced to go electronic with computer and injected motor. :kartman: right now just going to have a cold one!!!!!!

BioMedTechGuy

Reaction score
If I had the money, I would put a Hellephant in a 70 Superbird clone with the most advanced suspension parts available to enhance handling, a 5 or 6 speed manual transmission, and a Dana 60 geared for the 6 speed. More than likely a 3.54 with the OD 5th or 6th gear would allow for some pretty quick 1/4 mile times and over 200 mph top speed.
THAT would be one of a very few cars that I would prefer over my current ride and the plans I have for it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just add can't find what the thing would cost. Suppose it is only a dealer item. Was curious at the cost. That much horse power the whole car would have to be beefed up frame wise. Saw a mustang with the left front tire off the ground because the frame was tweaked form to much motor. 1000 Hp. is a lot. If any one knows where to find a price let me know. Well I am getting too old for drag racing just want a nice ride. With a little extra. :lol:

Back