• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everybody my name is Ben from New Zealand

Sherryz1

Reaction score
I am from New Zealand, and have a 1973 Roadrunner with 340 and four speed manual box. just trying to find out what diff it has, the ratio on the diff tag says it is a 3.23 ratio

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not too bad on fuel the 3:23 and it shift's well with the A833 trans. Thought of going with a 3:55 but that is on the 489 I have to rebuild. Nice motor in your car should be plenty of power. Welcome aboard. :thumbsup2:

Sherryz1

Reaction score
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome to the group.
Just a bit of trivia for you all.
My wife joined another Mopar group and the administrator told her that her 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner was not a Roadrunner. Although she has the build sheet to prove this he insisted her car is a GTX or a Satellite, it is not a roadrunner and that if she insisted to carry on that path he would ban her from his site. She replied and said then ban me I don't care because it is a road runner and she has heard no more and can no longer find his site on the internet.

Sherryz1

Reaction score
I am sorry I got things a little wrong. His name is Skip Perrine and he said it is not a Roadrunner, GTX, or Superbird, " I have given you a warning, next I delete you from the group" This is after she sent the certificate of registration, which also includes the VIN number.

Sherryz1

Reaction score
Original White. I don’t have the build sheet with me at the moment but can offer full details if you wish. It is a fantastic example and my wife is so proud. Thank you, Ben

Back