• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from MS!

dhansen_69RR

Reaction score
Hello to all! I'm new to the site looking for answers to a few of my questions. I own a '69 roadrunner 383 4spd Butterscotch in color. I can't wait to start digging through the posts to find great tips and answers!

Dan

photostream
photostream

photostream
photostream

photostream

photostream
photostream
photostream

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site Dan. post up some pics when you can. great place.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan and you got a beautiful car!!! :thumbsup: :drool: :drool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Cool car :thumbsup: There is allot of good info and knowledgeable folks on here. You just have to wade through the BS to get it. But that's the fun of this place. :yesnod:

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. I think I have seen your car before. Did you do some of the Hot Rod Power Tour? Love the Butterscotch. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful car, Dan. Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I had a Pistol Grip in my B3 '69 back in the early eighties. Loved it.

Where about in MS are you located? I ask because my family is from there. My mom lives near Starkville these days.

:beep:

dhansen_69RR

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind messages!! Thanks again for posting the links of the pictures! I will be using photobucket from here on out LOL

Dan
RoadRunnerLogo_small_zpsfd65e194.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Beautiful car, Dan. Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I had a Pistol Grip in my F8 '69 back in the early eighties. Loved it.But now I'm stuck with a B5 car now.

Where about in MS are you located? I ask because my family is from there. My mom lives near Starkville these days.

:beep:

dhansen_69RR

Reaction score
Hello to all!! Well I spent yesterday ripping out the factory radio to install a factory clock in the dash. I wanted to add a factory tach but since I installed one on the column I figured the clock would be a cool affect. While I had the radio out I noticed the front dash speaker was missing. So what did I do? I purchased a kenwood front dash speaker :) So not when that comes in I will install that and connect my factory radio to it so that I can use it at shows. I have an aftermarket one in the glove box connected to the rear speakers. Well here is a pic of the new clock :D

357EEBF5-7D48-4429-9DAD-98374AF1807B-8311-000009A1E9F6E559.jpg

Back