• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Guys and Gals, found new documents

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Ive been away, from my bird and our forum for 3 months on a new job, but I wanted to share some documentation on my 69 bird, just located. I have the original sales receipt and loan information from the dealership. It was still with the manual in the plastic envelope with ither warranty information. I just got my 340 camshaft reinstalled on my duster, and moved her out of the shop and my birdback in so. I will be posting again soon. Russ maybe Ican catch back up with you

20180314_211808.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What a grate find. 11.25 interest APR won't find that again. Glad you found some time to get on the site to bring us up on your progress on the car's. Yep keep us up on what is going on with the Runner. Russ. :thumbsup:

Coyote

Reaction score
Don’t want no stinkin’ life insurance! When I die I want it to be a sad day for everybody!:realcrazy::rofl:

Back