• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello! intro and pic of my ragtop

mannye

Reaction score
i joined a long time ago but havent posted yet Here is my pride and joy which I have had for about 9 years now. She is almost at the poimt where i can say; done. i rescued her from life as a trailer queen, and use her regularly to cruise around miami beach.

GoodCompanycopy.jpg

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Seems like that ahem,blue army is getting bigger and stronger by the day. :crazy:

mannye

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
Is that a viper I see with the rag top? nice cars
Good eye! It is a 94 that belongs to my wifes (my mini keyboard doesnt have apostrophes) cousin. It is practically brand new and I am wearimg him down. LOL With any luck it will join its older sibling in my garage very soon!

mannye

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome! More pics on the way. just as soon as I figure out why my voltage regulator seems to hate the new petronix ignition.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Great to see another blue rr vert! I wonder how many of these birds are still around today. I guess we could ask Galen and then wait five years to get an answer.

mannye

Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Great to see another blue rr vert! I wonder how many of these birds are still around today. I guess we could ask Galen and then wait five years to get an answer.

HAHA To be fasir he's one guy with thousands of requests... and I remember hearing he kind of went off the deep end after his wife died.

I've sent numerous emails but never gotten an answer.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
mannye said:
Mel69rrvert said:

HAHA To be fasir he's one guy with thousands of requests... and I remember hearing he kind of went off the deep end after his wife died.

I've sent numerous emails but never gotten an answer.

I hadnt heard his wife died. I'm not suprised if he went off the deep end a bit... I met him back before he became the "Guru" he is proclaimed to be now and didn't think he was wrapped real tight back then. He has always been nice to me and I gotta give him a lot of credit for the things he's done for the hobby.

moparchris

Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:
Seems like that ahem,blue army is getting bigger and stronger by the day. :crazy:

Welcome, great car!

Blue army be damned. Us greenies are still the top dogs here, I mean come on we have Dave! :chuck:

Back