• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here are the pic's of the trunk fit and rear quarter on

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Wah! Great progress Russ now that is a Roadrunner! Nice job you must be excited!

Keep up the good work you are almost there

ricks_RR

Reaction score
russ69runner your trunk has a chrome molding on it do you have that molding for it .here is mine and yes this came of a 69 runner .
I like it it breaks up the color on the back of the carwaxed 2017 5.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
And I was going to fill the holes in. No I do not have the trim. Thanks for the head's up on that trim. Will note it and try to get it. appreciate it ricks_RR someone has to help me do it rite.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh very funny Bob and Quick bird. I will have to get a mooo Horn. I will have you know some rust had popped up in spots and treated it with the Rust O lumen rust converter. But your rite now that I look at it. We might call it the cash cow. Because it eats money like mad. :moparsmiley:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks dmartin. Getting closer. Still a lot of work to do. Seam sealing and under coating. Oh if you read this got me a driver seat from summit racing. It is still in box but has the head rest. Pro 90.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
hi russ69runner I have just the two end pieces so if you find the two middle pieces that would work to.they are out there
I like the way it made to back trunk look alittle better not so plan

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thank you rick-RR. Think I will stick with the plain trunk. Weld up the holes. That is the way I remember my buddy's being. They did not have all the bling.

Back