• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go again

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No this dose not have any thing to do with the runner or maybe it dose. Looking at another hurricane coming my way. Just got new green house plastic on the paint booth. Having to worry if it is going to hold up to this storm. Have to batten down the hatches again. Got to secure my solar panel system. Just had to fix the bill board last year form the hurricane. That took a lot of runner money out of my pocket. Just cant get a brake it seems. One thing after another. Well got to go and fill up a bunch of gas cans for the generator and stock up on ice. Look out Ray. Might need to run an extension cord over you way. Pray it won't be that bad. Russ. :praying::praying::praying::praying:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Good luck. We had a storm trash us last night hurricane force winds but only for about 30 minutes. Ill go out when the sun comes up and see how we fared.

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah Russ we’ll be praying for y’all maybe it’ll fizzle out

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is not so bad till you here that freight train a coming. Holly S=====. Thanks Dmartin. And hope every thing is ok Bob. These storm's can rock you for day's first it blows one way then here come's the back side and that is when every thing come apart. Now the surfer's love to see them those nut's will do any thing to catch a wave. That is more than 2 feet.

Back