• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Acme!!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray is away for awhile :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
hope he on vacation and not this guy with ray as an alias! :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw...can't be Ray......no mention of corn dogs......... :rimshot:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh sure...eat a few billion corn dogs or trash 20 or 30 T-Shirts with mustard and you're branded for life... :lmao:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Oh sure...eat a few billion corn dogs or trash 20 or 30 T-Shirts with mustard and you're branded for life... :lmao:

What's the saying, if the shoe fits........ :jester: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

:lmao:

Maybe its the dude with the Roadrunner that was for sale.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Maybe its the dude with the Roadrunner that was for sale.

Nah, this a$$hat is too young to be that guy based on what I was told... After offering a finder's fee that whole deal went nowhere...so I'm pretty convinced that the whole thing was just some clown talking sh*t to his boss (who would be my neighbor). I don't even bring it up anymore... I've been thinking about giving Kyle the B5 '70 Duster 340 as a project car as a result...might deviate from the fender tag and put an A833 in it so he doesn't get hooked on girliematics right out of the gate... If he decides at some point that he wants to build a bracket racer (not with this car - but something else) and get into stall converters, tranny brakes, delay boxes and all of that other crap - that's fine. But I want him to understand and experience the joys of rowing your own gears before he experiments with the dark side of the force...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I started both of my girls with standard trannies and they both prefer them over autos 10 and 15 years later :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I started both of my girls with standard trannies and they both prefer them over autos 10 and 15 years later :thumbsup:

Whaddya think happened to George then? :acme: :lmao: I know hes on vacation so I thought I would :acme: him while he cant respond. Pretty fun if I do say myself. :pot:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

Whaddya think happened to George then? :acme: :lmao: I know hes on vacation so I thought I would :acme: him while he cant respond. Pretty fun if I do say myself. :pot:

Yeah, but he is retired...he can catch back up on all of these posts when he gets back... I figure you've got two days...maybe three days tops...after he gets back before he's looking to top you off with ATF, lighten your drum, tighten up your clutches, and give you a higher stall speed... :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
took the Mrs and the youngest out to eat last night on the way to lowes to get some yard stuff. We stopped at Kings (family type place with a car theme) On the way to our table I'm checking out the car pics on the wall, and one os of a drive in burger place called the Metro, and there is a line of 6 Nash Metro's. Asked if it was for sale, an they said no.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
took the Mrs and the youngest out to eat last night on the way to lowes to get some yard stuff. We stopped at Kings (family type place with a car theme) On the way to our table I'm checking out the car pics on the wall, and one os of a drive in burger place called the Metro, and there is a line of 6 Nash Metro's. Asked if it was for sale, an they said no.

Sounds like you and I are going there for lunch next time that I'm up your way, Dave. And never mind the knapsack and small assortment of hand tools (sometimes they screw the pics into the wall) that I'll be bringing with me... :lol:

Back