• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Ray!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
he's busy putting Bambi in his storm cellar

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep Ray it looks like where in for another one. Man just cant get a brake. Last year took a chunk out of my runner budget to fix the billboard. Now worried about the new green house plastic I just put on the front of the paint booth. Well Got to go and fill gas cans and stock up on ice. Hope it is not that bad. :praying::praying::praying::praying:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray will be fine he leaves town and lets the wife do battle with the weather. Just sayin :poke:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well you could bring the Little Blind Girl home to Ohio and just worry about snow once in a while.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is many of the thing's we don't have to worry about here in Fla. Only seen snow a few time's and it was only on the hood of my fire bird. thGPFI9A68.jpg Yep don't need a snow shovel here!!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and while the NWS is calling these events "Hurricanes".......it just may be after effects of Agent Green

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My interior guy was supposed to come over today and install the headliner. Cancelled on me. Had to stay home to take delivery of propane in preparation for the storm. :mad:
Hey Ray what did he have to do get his boat out of the marina. I know a lot of guys pulling their boat's out today. Well if I am not wrong it will hit me before you seeing how I am in the middle of the state. The path that it will take will come over me on its way to you. Hope it play's out some before getting to the gulf. Russ.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Starting to look like you guys may catch a break and just be on the weaker side of the storm such that it may be. Ray, are you guys gonna stick it out or are you gettin' out of town?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Roadcuda look's like we might not have the mess we thought we would. But I don't put a lot of stock in those collage boy's. They told us Charlie would go in above Tampa and exit around Jacksonville. They were wrong it ran straight over lake wales. Got to remember it is mother nature and you cant out think her. :lol: Being and ex boy scout being prepared is the way to go. If it takes spending several hundred dollars and it goes away I am happy. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Back