• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HI ALL....new to the board....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I love 62 Bubble Top 409's..........But I also love 68 Hemi Darts........ :lmao: :lmao:

X2

You have to give those W-Head engines their due...they were great truck engines... :lmao:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3nc4w4sw]I love 62 Bubble Top 409's..........But I also love 68 Hemi Darts........ :lmao: :lmao:

X2

You have to give those W-Head engines their due...they were great truck engines... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:3nc4w4sw]

Funny thing is - so was the 413. Well, I should say it was used in trucks, too. I just love the Max Wedge engines for some reason, though. Must be because they were some wild combos back in their day. A modern 440 can be made to run just as well with ease but back in their day those Maxies were bad to the bone. Cross ram, dual carbs and those big swooping manifolds along with exhaust cut-outs...gotta love it!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the 69RR site
Don't let these guys scare you about your handle. They like them all. LOL
A better bunch of guys on any site, will be hard to find.
Join in and have fun.
69B5

moparchris

Reaction score
Whatever you do dont post pics of your very rare 70 Chevelle SS red with black stripes! :acme:

Seriously, welcome and some pics would be great. If you have a bubbletop 409, I for one wants to see it too! :drive:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Welcome! Do you mean like this?

HEY! This is an all Mopar board here. No funny stuff or we will send you to Flor-i-duh for remedial training. :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Welcome! Do you mean like this?

HEY! This is an all Mopar board here. No funny stuff or we will send you to Flor-i-duh for remedial training. :acme:
I can't be trained, ask my wife :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
well where is he.....no pics no answers no nothing no mopar....is this a joke :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Back