• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hidden Forums

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
As you guys know, our "Pits" and "Mopar Market" sections have been viewable to members only.

I've noticed a number of "guests" that are lurking around here so I'm going to close the rest of the topics so they are only viewable to members. To give you some background, the .org site was set up that way as are a lot of other forums.

This may or may not help with new members, I really don't know, but I really believe that while we are all willing to share our info, showing at last a little participation by signing up is good.

As we go forward, I may close the "Pits" area to new members, making them at least post a couple times first.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Start a new section called "Great Vegetarian Recipe's" and make that the only visible area to non members, LOL

Now THAT'S funny!!!
:party:
Ray

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Start a new section called "Great Vegetarian Recipe's" and make that the only visible area to non members, LOL
Or, for the non-vegetarian growd, you could have recipe's for "How to prepare roadrunner for Thanksgiving" or, "How to make coyote steaks! :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Maybe a Bricklin section!!

P1010013.33240956_std.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I think that's a wise move Big. on the .org site, there were over 300 members, but pretty much the same crowd as here posting.
and I wonder what a coyote steak would taste like? :huh:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm only interested in the '74 models with the AMC 360 and four-speed combos... :D
:drive:
Ray[/quote]
Skidz and John both own the Bricklin knockoff's made by GM :lol:[/quote]

Aha!!! I KNEW there had to be something to the recurring Bricklin commentary! Somebody needs to enlighten me however; I know the '74 models had AMC power plants with 4-speeds and autos, and that the '75-'76 models had phords with autos, but I'm completely unapprised of the GM element to this story. Somebody bring me up to speed please!
:cool:
Ray

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Big John - all good stuff! But what about the GM aspect of the story as mentioned earlier by Plymouthfan? Inquiring minds want to know...

:toetap:
Ray

Skidz

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Thanks Big John - all good stuff! But what about the GM aspect of the story as mentioned earlier by Plymouthfan? Inquiring minds want to know...

:toetap:
Ray
PFan was comparing the looks of the early Corvette C4's with Bricklin styling. :(

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks Skidz. I'm all caught up now. DUH. Apparently I am a little slow on the uptake... I thought for a minute that I had actually stumbled accross some Bricklin info that I had never heard before... Didn't realize that he was merely torturing you guys!

Sounds like good clean fun to me. Carry on!
:flag:
Ray

Skidz

Reaction score
Now that we're all on the same page, I wonder if I can get some cool gull wing doors for my version of the bricklin?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Here's how the Bricklin stuff got started...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31&p=156

At least we moved on from pink shirts and bricks....

You shouldn't say that Big John. If you thought people were confused before, they'll see that and they'll really start to wonder about us. BTY, if you design a site logo it should have b.......... :huh:

Back