• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hinge spring stops

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any one know where to get the hinge spring stop's for the door's. Mine are in bad shape and seeing's how I am going to paint them figured this is a good time to replace them. Thanks Russ. Oh it is the lower hinge roller dents.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well it look's like to get a hinge with new detent on it I will have to buy a hole hinge. Seams no one has just them. My hinge's aren't bad put new pins and bushing's in them and they are tight again. Just thought I would be able to buy the detent's. Found one person that rebuilds the hinge's but it is about the cost of new ones. So will probably use the old ones for now. :drama:

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah I only put new pins and bushings, the detent May be alright as long as it doesn’t pop or make a grinding noise

Big Block

Reaction score
Can’t help you on that one Russ. Sure hope I get to use the ones that are on my car. I’m not that far yet so we’ll see

Back