• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley 6 barrel model question

beepbeepbill

Reaction score
I am trying to get a rebuild kit for my Holley's. I cant seem to find my model/list number on the Holley site. Best I can tell is, I have 2 sets of numbers on the top flange of the carbs... D-1565 & 6R 3406B and 6R 3405B. but I cant seem to find a rebuild kit that lists these numbers.. Any help will be appreciated.

Bill

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
You want the number after the word "LIST" on the air horn. If they are original Mopar carbs, the numbers should be 4 digits, possibly a letter at the end and start with a 4.

Assuming you have stock Mopar carbs, I believe the kit you want is 37-396. That should be the right number if they turn out to be Chevy carbs too (it happens).

The other possibility is you have the aftermarket carbs... either the new replacements or some of the old carbs that were sold in speed shops and have mechanical linkage and accelerator pumps in each carb. I can't help you with those.

beepbeepbill

Reaction score
Thanks Big John,
The number beside "List" is 6107 and 6105. Holley carbs... yea, from what I have been researching, most info says they start with a "4' but mine don't. Hmmmmm???

Bill

Back