• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Sniper

gnat44

Reaction score
Yes I am using Holley Sniper EFI. Love it just a few bugs in starting. I think it is a fuel problem. I have my return connected a vent line. I ordered a sending unit with a return line so I will see if this is causing my problem.

Skingjack

Reaction score
Yes I am using Holley Sniper EFI. Love it just a few bugs in starting. I think it is a fuel problem. I have my return connected a vent line. I ordered a sending unit with a return line so I will see if this is causing my problem.
Gnat, Any updates on how the Sniper EFI system is worked Gn for you? Considering adding a system to my RR.

gnat44

Reaction score
I am so pleased with the the Holley Sniper Master Kit. No more pumping gas pedal to start engine. I love it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Couple of questions. Where does the pump go and as far as soft fuel lines do you just change to injection grade soft or does it have to be steel

gnat44

Reaction score
I used hard lines oem and the EFI line included with master kit. If you need more lines you must use EFI grade line. Regular fuel rubber lines can not withstand the pressure from EFI pump.

Back