• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how many members in here are from australia

dodgey68

Reaction score
how many members in here with roadrunners are in Australia..
you just dont see many at mopar events .you see more chargers and e-bodys .

im in central victoria, the covid state

this is my roadrunner

roadrunner2.jpg

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Last I counted their are three. Might have been more over the year's have not looked back that far.

Jack R

Reaction score
The US muscle in Australia are more out there than in Europe. I may see more being driven there than even in Phoenix it seems. Met a dealer in a smaller town in Toowoomba who had a real nice stash of US stuff.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Im in Sydney, driven my RR down to Melbourne a couple times already in the few years Ive had it. Just got it back on the road with the tunnel ram. Might see you around one day when they open the borders up again.

20180201_211153.jpg IMG20180613210654.jpg Resized_20180318_140508.jpeg thumbnail_IMG20200730144243.jpg

Jack R

Reaction score
I'll ping you next trip to see what if anything is going on. Would like to hit a race event maybe drags? Usually do Sydney, Brisbane then Auckland with a few days each city.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Im down at the Chryslers on the Murray show pretty much every year. Also went down to the Mopar nats in heathcote last year. Drove down friday, raced Saturday, drove back Sunday to be back in time for work. 30 hours in a car over 3 days with no OD can take it out of you, let me tell ya

RKNRLR

Reaction score
I'll ping you next trip to see what if anything is going on. Would like to hit a race event maybe drags? Usually do Sydney, Brisbane then Auckland with a few days each city.
http://www.sydneydragway.com.au/
Keep an eye out on this website before you head down - pretty regular events. Looks like theyll be reopening shortly, the track is actually getting resurfaced during the shutdown. Long overdue.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
how many members in here with roadrunners are in Australia..
you just dont see many at mopar events .you see more chargers and e-bodys .

im in central victoria, the covid state

this is my roadrunner

View attachment 32771
Theres also another bloke who bought a B5 blue 68 RR that I almost purchased before I bought mine. He's in Sydney as well. Thats an RM21 post car.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ouch. I feel you pain. Man what it takes to fix that area. Lot of part's in just that small area. Not to mention the bumper. Gad's buddy a mans worst night mare. Hope you get it fixed soon and back on the road. :beep:

Andy

Reaction score
Ouch. I feel you pain. Man what it takes to fix that area. Lot of part's in just that small area. Not to mention the bumper. Gad's buddy a mans worst night mare. Hope you get it fixed soon and back on the road. :beep:
Thanks .Yes your right the list is very long,not to mention labour on panel replacement,frame straightening etc

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What where they on a cell phone or something to hit you like that. How could they not see the rear end of a bird. Say it did bend the frame rail's also. Darn. That tail light bucket is a hard part to find I think. I know a hit like that move's a lot of stuff. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Back